Monday, October 5, 2009

Next day



Here are a few pictures of the day after the race. We took showers and naps and felt much better. Stairs were still difficult, as was getting out of a chair, bending over to tie your shoe, driving a car, sneezing...... Way to go Jill and Matt. Hope you liked your first marathon!!!!!!

4 comments:

Channa said...

Yay, Wendy! I'm so proud of you! I personally hate running in all forms, but can appreciate all the hard training this took! And thanks for letting us keep Brin. She's so fun!

Jill said...

Thanks for encouraging me Wendy. You're the best big sister ever!! It was fun and I'm so proud of you for qualifying for Boston!!!

Kirsten said...

i've been bragging to everyone i know about how fast you ran. It's great living vicariously through you!!

Erica said...

Congrats, you guys are awesome! I hope to join the marathon club in the next year or two. You guys are true inspirations. BTW, how can you be the mom of 4 and still be that hot???