Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Cruise 2009

We started out in San Diego. We drove down to Jill's house after work on Tuesday and spent the night, then we drove down to the dock on Wednesday morning. It was a long drive, but we all felt it was worth it. From the top of the ship we had a great view of the city.


This is the Midway. Matt wishes we had more time so we could have gone aboard that ship too. Very cool to see all the aircraft parked on the deck.


Brin and Ethan are ready to go!


We decided not to wait around...we were in the hot tub before the anchors were even up!



As we were leaving the bay we went down to the Helicopter pad at the front of the ship. We were either "King of the World" or "I'm Sailing!"
Beautiful sunset for our first night out.



1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'm so glad you blogged about your trip. Looks like so much fun. Our kids have been begging to go on a cruise (maybe next year). I love the girls braided hair, and I think Matt and Brin are crazy for para-sailing. The food looks awesome!