Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lagoon with Cousins!






Frightmares at Lagoon, woooooooooooooo


Our cousins from California (the Meservys) came for a visit. They were on a mission: conquer the Haunted House at Lagoon. So we decided to help them by tagging along. As you can see it was very scary-right Jeremy!


Ethan isn't really a fan of rides that make you dizzy or puke, so he played it safe and stuck with what he knows--cool cars that go (kinda) fast! He must be reading Matt's Car and Driver, he picked out a classic.
















All in all, a fun visit with our fun cousins. Thanks for coming to see us!

















6 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love the background. Lagoon looks like fun. we have never been to Frightmares. We'll have to try it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Gosh....that is a really cute picture of Jill and her family...I want a copy...PLEASE

Netta

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment on your picture but there is only one place to leave one...And that's here... I want a copy of your's too... Dang...what a cute family... Dang what cute cousin's with their cute parents... What fun you must have all had... I hate Oregon...

Becki said...

i can't believe how big your kids are getting. i hardly recognize them anymore. they are all so cute! it's crazy how i forget that things change even if i'm not there to see it!

Anonymous said...

Wow look at your blog! You have done such a great job! Glad you had fun with the cousins! I feel like we haven't gone out in FOREVER! Let's plan for Friday night!:)

Erica said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! I love the pumpkin pyramid