Halloween has come and gone with beautiful weather. We're talking 70 degrees baby! Of course as I write this it is snowing outside, yes only 4 days later. Since all Hallows eve was so nice the kids trick-or-treated for hours and we got gallons of candy (I literally filled 2 gallon sized bags for each child) so you know I 've been eating well. I love the chocolate frenzy until I step on the scale! Hope you all had as much fun as we did:)
Love, Iron Man, Ninja Girl, Olympic Gold Medalist, Mother Nature and Capt Jack's best girl!
6 comments:
eating the kids candy is the payoff for all the years of getting them ready for Halloween!
Sunshine for Halloween. And snow 4 days later...works for me Wendy. I do believe that was the topic of our conversation yesterday.
How come those kids are almost as tall as you? I say quit feeding them!!
Love to you all
Netta
Hey, just checked out your Halloween costumes. Cute stuff but I particularly loved the names...Ninja girl, Olympic medalist, MOther Nature and who can forget Capt. Jack's best girl.
Love you guys....Dad R
Fabulous costumes! You're such a good mom to dress up too! Looks like you guys definitely had a great time!
I too ate the kids candy. It's my favorite part of being an adult at Halloween. Alyssa's costume turned out really cute. Luckily the weather here was warm too. No coats!!
You all look so cute, and kudos to you for dressing up!
Ok how cute are you guys? Love the costumes!
Post a Comment