Friday, October 3, 2008

Alyssa has been playing soccer this fall. Her team is called the Hornets. She has really taken off! She averages 2 goals per game (last year it was 2 for the season). She has gotten faster and her footwork is great. She is so fun to watch and really loves the sport. She loves it so much that she is going to be a soccer player for Halloween. I just hope she can find a costume.


She scored both these goals in the same game. Isn't she awesome!





6 comments:

Kirsten said...

I don't know what's funnier; listening to you scream or hearing your (I assume) mother in law, saying she got a touch down! That is so great. She is doing awesome. I love to see kids doing sports. I think it is so good for them.

Anonymous said...

She's fabulous! You're such a good mom!

I changed my blog address to:
www.simplyjandme.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

awesome! I loved Brinley's cheerleading too-Those girls are growing up so much. We miss you-

Jill said...

Alyssa is great!! She's so not the girlie girl she seemed to be when she was little. Jackson loves soccer too, maybe Alyssa can show him some moves when we see you next week.

Channa said...

Do you really have a life away from preschool and cheer? Wow. I had no idea. :) Alyssa is really good!

Anonymous said...

Gads....She is really, really good Wendy....And is as cute as she is good. Way to go Alyssa. Way to go Brin... Way to go Jill (that was too cute)