Friday, September 5, 2008

CAMPING!!

Look how cute; they are pretending to like each other!


We went CAMPING!!
This is the tent that Ethan and mom put up all by themselves! And yes, we even spent the night in this tent. It was a long, uncomfortable night for mom and dad, but the kids had fun. The tent was on a slight incline so by the time dawn finally broke and all the little forest creatures had quieted down, we found Ethan at the bottom of the tent. He had slid down his air mattress and would have gone right out the door if it hadn't been zipped tight. Best parts of camping were Dad and the kids seeing 2 bull moose in the forest, a squirrel that threw pine cones at us and s'mores, s'mores and more s'mores!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Gotta love s'mores! You are brave to go camping. We haven't gone because I'm too wimpy. It brings back memories of the good ole days in YW's though. I love that Alyssa is as tall as Brin. Scott only has like 3 inches to go and he'll be as tall as Amy!

Amy said...

Hi Wendy! So glad I found your blog. It will be fun to keep up with your busy family life on the web. What adorable kids you have! I think blogs are our generations version of the family news letter. Take care!

-Cousin Amy

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing! You're a great mom to take them camping! Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I wonder why we didn't go camping with you guys? LOL.....oh the joys of camping! You get mom of the year!

Anonymous said...

Wendy...you guys are such good parents... How fun to be a kid in your family... Way to go Wendy. Be the Man...

Wendy said...

Wendy I found you on e Kirsten blog, your kids look so grown up. Hope you are well. Camping with kids always makes for long nights, I think...your a trooper.

Wendy Brinkerhoff

Erica said...

What a blast. Camping is the greatest.

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Looks like too much fun- you have a great family!

BTW- I tagged you- check out my blog. Looking forward to seeing yours....