Brinley and her 7th grade squad performed at the High School 1/2 time with all the other cheer squads (6th thru 9th). They were in the middle of the field and they were awesome! Brin starts out on the far right side of the screen and ends up on the left. She is a base for the group on the left with her back to the center. The crazy lady screaming in the background is just a cheer mom (me) who is very happy with how well they did. Aren't they CUTE!!!
UVDL pie contest prizes
6 months ago
2 comments:
Actually, I think I'm the crazy, screaming mom on that one!:) Our girls are the best! I especially love watching Brin - she's so happy to be there, and it's contagious!
Brin!! How incredibly fun. You got talent girl!! When Grandpa retires...we are outa here and taking a trip down there to watch you in person.
YOU ARE STILL THE GRAND FINALE IN OUR BOOK...
Post a Comment