I had to add this picture. Matt laid down and held the camera over the edge. If you look really closely you can see the buses on the road below. The cliff is straight down......
Here are Matt and Brin on the highest point of the hike. I can't believe they did this!!!
This is the trail, yes, it is very narrow and falling off either side equals no return. At least you would have a long time to think about that as you fell for 2 miles straight down.
While Matt and Brin were hiking Angel's landing they came across this sign. I think this is where you were supposed to turn around. Those 2 have no fear! Why is Brin smiling?
Here we are, ready to hike a little (really little) slot canyon right above St. George. I had to really suck it in about 1/2 way up.
So we went to St. George for Spring Break this year and met up with the Hansen's. These kids are so shy and would not pose for the camera. Too bad, they are all pretty cute!
My favorite part of this photo is Ian's arm, notice how he quickly placed it over Brin's shoulder right before I took this, sly dog!
1 comment:
What a fun trip. We should do it again!
Post a Comment