Jordan wore the dress that Brin and Alyssa wore too. It is fun to see her wearing it now.

Here is the morning of her baptism. We pulled her hair back into braids to keep it out of her face. She is so sweet and really loves her daddy.
Mom had to get in on the pictures too!
There were 5 children from our ward who got baptized that day. Jordan asked me to speak on the Holy Ghost and I swear, it was like speaking in Sacrament meeting. The chapel was totally full. It was so great to see all the family and friends who made it there to support the kids. We had Papa and Oma, Kimball, Amber and their kids with us. We had a brunch at our house afterwards. It was a fun day for Jordan!
UVDL pie contest prizes
6 months ago
7 comments:
Jordan looks so beautiful! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Love you guys!
She is so beautiful. Those pictures turned out really good. I wish we could have been there. We love Jordan. She is such a sweet, cute girl. Congratulations!
Oh Jordan......you are so sweet. I think you have your Daddy wrapped around your finger! Keep him there:).
wow! congrats to Jordan!!! she looks really beautiful!! Sorry you couldn't have been there!!!
Jordan, you look stunning in those pictures! What a great day for you and your family! Wish we could have been there!
beautiful pictures. Boy she has grown up a lot since we've seen them!
She's so precious! I never check blogs lately (including mine!), so this is really late. BUT Congratulations, Jordan!
Post a Comment