Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ethan (my baby) turned 6!

Since Ethan is a HUGE Star Wars fan, we went with a Star Wars cake this year.
Ethan had his 6th Birthday party at a fun place called Kangaroo Zoo. We took a few friends and went and jumped for 2 hours. Let me just say, the boys were much quieter on the ride home.





Kangaroo Zoo has blow up slides, jump houses and giant animals to climb on.


And thanks Alyssa for keeping an eye on all the little monkeys!








He even got a new bike. I hope we can get him to ride it outside this summer. It will be fun to go on family rides this year!




1 comment:

Kirsten said...

13 more years until the mission! I think of Ethan every year on Scott's b-day. He got a bike too, and it is way fun to do family rides. Plus the kid is completely obsessed with star wars. They could've been twins. I want to come down for Becki's reception. Maybe we can get together and do something. I saw pics of your cruise on Emily's blog. So jealous.