We took a trip to temple square early in December (back when it was 50' and not 10) and here are the pictures of a beautiful night. The nativity in the reflecting pool in front of the temple was so pretty.
The number of lights on each individual tree was truly amazing. How long do you think this took?!
Here are Matt, Wendy and Ethan in front of the Tabernacle. Why is it always done in pink lights?
It reminded us of Valentine's Day or Easter with all the pink and yellow, so cute!
Let's not forget the Savior, especially during this Christmas season. Isn't this beautiful.
And here is our family in front of the temple where Matt and I got married 18 years ago. Wow are we really THAT old?
um....you blog is SO CUTE!! i love it! i tried to get up there to see the lights a few times but the plans kept falling through :( there is always next year....
I love the pics. Samantha was going to e-mail Brinley on her birthday when she got home from church, but she forgot. Tell her happy Birthday for us! I can't believe she is 13. By the way, Danielle Jones-Burdette left a comment on my blog asking if you would sent her an invite to your blog.
5 comments:
um....you blog is SO CUTE!! i love it! i tried to get up there to see the lights a few times but the plans kept falling through :( there is always next year....
Wow you updated your blog! So glad. And yes 18 years????? You are old:)
We definitely need to come up next year to see you guys and see the lights. I love your pictures!
I love the pics. Samantha was going to e-mail Brinley on her birthday when she got home from church, but she forgot. Tell her happy Birthday for us! I can't believe she is 13. By the way, Danielle Jones-Burdette left a comment on my blog asking if you would sent her an invite to your blog.
I lUV IT i really wish i was there i luv going to temple square for christmas!!
Marsela
Post a Comment